ADVANTAGES OF BATTERY SPRAYER OVER MANUAL SPRAYER FOR AGRICULTURE
A sprayer is a device used in agriculture to spray liquids such as insecticides, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, and other chemicals on crops to protect them from pests and provide nutrients. These sprayers are common in agriculture, plantations, gardens, horticulture, and other fields, and they give a wide range of applications with minimal effort and high pressure. Crop nutrition and pest and disease management have become increasingly important as crop yield has increased. As a result, a battery sprayer has evolved as an important piece of agriculture equipment for tackling these difficulties that are both practical and cost-effective. The advantages of Battery sprayer and Manual sprayer are mentioned here:-
A battery sprayer is an agricultural and landscaping device that sprays liquids onto fields to protect crops from pests such as pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, and other nutrients. Using this rechargeable sprayer, you can dramatically boost crop productivity. This useful device is widely used in agriculture, gardens, plantations, and other fields, and it has a wide range of applications that need little effort and deliver tremendous pressure. As crop production continues to rise, pest disease and crop nutrition management have become critical considerations for farmers in agriculture. As a result, battery sprayers have evolved into one of the most crucial pieces of agricultural machinery.
- Because they are easier to use and have fewer parts, such as motors and other components, Padcorp Battery Sprayers are less expensive. The pump and motor are frequently combined into a single dynamic unit that creates pressure when the trigger is pressed. This saves money on labor as well.
- Two-in-one time saver Dual Battery Sprayers save time since they can create pressure and discharge 2-4 liters per minute without the need for a manual Knapsack Sprayer, depending on the motor and nozzle arrangement.
- Although a Battery Sprayer costs more than a manual Knapsack Sprayer at first, they save money and time in the long run. The Kisan / Farmer can save time by spraying swiftly.
- A regulator/speed controller is included with battery sprayers, allowing the farmer to manage the amount of liquid discharged from the nozzle. The pressure can be reduced or raised as needed if medicine needs to be sprayed less frequently.
- Not too hefty: Motorised sprayers, such as Mist Blowers and Power Sprayers, used to be fairly heavy, weighing around 10-12 kgs; however, these sprayers are now extremely light and compact.
A manual sprayer, also known as a hand sprayer, is used in agriculture to spray pest control chemicals, crop care materials, and weed control chemicals for commercial operations including parks, golf courses, and nurseries, as well as landscape, nurseries, and gardens. A hand sprayer is a continuous sprayer with a relatively constant discharge rate. With one hand, the operator maintains tank pressure while operating the spray nozzle with the other. Padcorp sprayers, which have a medium-capacity, are designed for personal mobility, and are carried by shoulder straps, are used by individuals. They’re fantastic for foliar applications like decorative plants and garden plots, as well as spraying around structures, fencing perimeters, and foliar applications like decorative plants and garden plots.
Sprayers that are operated by hand have several advantages.
- It is low-cost, portable, and simple to operate.
- It’s perfect for spraying young crops like rice, cotton, and rhubarb.
- It can also be used to spray insecticides in a garden or to cultivate tomatoes and other types of plants indoors.
Padcorp’s Battery Sprayer has more advantages than a manual hand sprayer. Padcorp offers a variety of battery sprayers that are practical and cost-effective for dealing with these issues. These sprayers are available in a variety of performance, design, and size options that require less workforce.