1. Use of Content
1.1 While using the Website, the User specifically undertakes not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or content that:
1. belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
3. harms minors in any way;
4. impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent the User’s affiliation with a person or entity;
5. threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting of any other nation;
6. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other IPR;
7. contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
8. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
9. engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Products (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
10. attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Website server, or to any of the Products offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
11. probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
12. disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
13. use the Website or content therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of the Website or other third parties;
14. falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
15. violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
16. violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India; and
1.2 The User may need to install updates that the Website or any third party may introduce from time to time to access the Products /Website including downloads and required functionality, such as bug fixes, patches, enhanced functions, missing plug-ins and new versions. By using the Website, the User shall be deemed to have agreed to receive such updates.
1.3 The User agrees that it shall solely be responsible towards the Website and to any third party for any breach of its obligations under these Terms and for any consequences, losses or damages that may be suffered by the Website owing to such breach by a User.
2. Feedback and Information
2.1 User feedbacks or information pertaining to Products offered on the Website or any information pertaining to the Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential in nature.
2.2 The Website reserves the right, at its sole discretion to use such information/pictures for upgrading/enhancing the Website and such use shall be entirely unrestricted.
2.3 The Website may at its discretion, also make any modifications or changes to the Website and its content and / or Products on the basis of such feedback or information.
2.4 In the event that the Website makes any changes or modifications to the Website or Products on the basis of any such feedback, the User shall not have any rights or title (including any IPR) in such changes or modifications to the Website or Products listed therein.
2.5 By submitting any feedback or any information, the User hereby warrants that (i) the feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information belonging to the User or any other person and shall not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Website for the feedback under any circumstances.
3. Applicable Law
3.1 Disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pune, Maharashtra.